Abingdon Sports and Leisure Club
Join the Abingdon Sports and Leisure Club from only £22.50 per month!
Giving you access to:
Newly Refurbished Strength and Conditioning Gym
*Coached Swim Fitness
Tilsley Park Boot Camp
Membership Joining Options
Sign up to our Standard Pay Monthly membership, which is a 12-month contract with access to all of our facilities, as well as advanced telephone booking up to seven days in advance.
If you don’t want the commitment of a yearly membership we offer the opportunity to sign up to our flexible rolling monthly membership.
Our Premium Annual Membership allows you to take full advantage of all of the benefits of a standard Abingdon Sports and Leisure Club member, but includes the addition of spinning classes and coached swim fitness at absolutely no extra cost.
Our Premium Rolling Membership allows you to take full advantage of all of the benefits of a standard Abingdon Sports and Leisure Club member, but includes the addition of spinning classes and coached swim fitness at absolutely no extra cost.
If you don’t want the commitment of a yearly membership we offer the opportunity to sign up to our flexible Rolling Monthly Memberships.
We offer Junior Swim Memberships – Only £7.50 per month!
Membership includes; use of Abingdon Sports Centre swimming pool during all public opening hours, including floats and inflatable sessions.
Available to children aged 4-15 years. *Children under the age of 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
If you’re planning on using our facilities less often, or you’re taking your first steps in a new fitness routine and want to try us out, we offer Pay As You Go on all of the listed activities. Membership is required however, there is no joining fee or commitment needed.
Refer a Friend to the Abingdon Sports and Leisure Club
- Refer a friend and receive one month free on your membership.
- Referred friends will be exempt from the joining fee.
Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible, you must be an Abingdon Sports and Leisure Club member (rolling or annual).
- A friend includes any member of the public or family relative who is 16 years or over.
- The referred member must take out an annual Abingdon Sports Club membership. Rolling memberships are exempt from this promotion.
- The referring member will receive one month free. This becomes eligible after the first payment has been taken from the referred friend’s direct debit account (or payment in full).
- The referred friend is exempt from paying the joining fee.
- There is no maximum number of friends you can refer and the one-month free membership will apply consecutively to each member you refer.
- By using the Refer a Friend promotion, you are accepting these terms and conditions in their entirety.
- Abingdon Sports and Leisure reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Standard Abingdon Sports and Leisure Club membership terms and conditions apply, please refer to the membership application pack for details or you ask for a copy at reception.
Abingdon Sport and Leisure Club is based at Abingdon School and is operated by Abingdon School Enterprises Limited.
For more information or to receive a referral form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01235 849 062.